Different people have different beliefs in supernatural existence.
There is a common belief that there is a divine relationship between one or more coincidence with a number sequence and this is known as Numerology.
Although it falls under astrology, Numerology is associated with divinatory arts.
There are five essential numbers: birthday number, life path number, expression number, heart’s desire number and personality number.
The Angel number is also considered to fall under Numerology.
Thus, what’s an angel number, what’s your angel number and how can you calculate it? In this article, all your questions will be answered!
What is an Angel Number?
By any chance, have you ever seen numbers with repeating sequences, such as 444, 777?
Seeing such numbers once or twice is a coincidence, but if you keep stumbling upon them, it might be an indicator.
For instance, if you leave your house at exactly 2:22p.m, enter an office building with a number 222 on the door, and see a car whose number plate has a 222.
In numerological terms, coming across these numbers is not mere coincidence. It’s known as the angel numbers.
Angels communicate to human beings in a synchronistic manner.
So, if you see these number sequences more than one, it’s a message being passed to you.
How do I Calculate My Angel Number?
Knowing your angel number is important and it’s quite easy especially if you have a guide.
If you want to know your personal angel number you simply have to follow these steps:
- On a piece of paper, write your date of birth. For example, if you were born on 24th November 1972, your numeric sequence will be 24111972
- Next, reduce the sequence as follows (2+4+1+1+1+9+7+2)=27
- Now, reduce the number above (27) to (2+7)=9
- The result is your angel number. So in this example, your angel number will be 9
Different Angel Numbers and their Meanings
Everyone has a different angel number and each means something different.
Here are some of the numbers and their meanings:
• Angel number 1 sequence – have faith
• Angel number 2 sequence – believe
• Angel number 3 sequence – be brave
• Angel number 4 sequence – stay strong
• Angel number 5 sequence – new adventures
• Angel number 6 sequence – balance and harmony
• Angel number 7 sequence – important next step
• Angel number 8 sequence – chase your destiny
• Angel number 9 sequence – end of a cycle
• Angel number 0 – forever and ever
You can find more information about different angel numbers and their meanings on the internet.
That’s How To Calculate What Your Angle Number Is
In numerology, the angel numbers 11, 22 and 33 hold a lot of significance and they are known as the master number.
Now that have already gained some insight on angel number, you can use this information in your day to day life to improve things.
You can also share the information with friends or colleagues, so that they can focus on the most important aspects of their lives.
Always remember that seeing your angel number is a blessing in disguise!